Chicken is one of those meats which goes great with just about anything, but have you ever tried it with banana? 😉
- bananas, cut into long pieces
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- salt free seasoning, pepper
- small piece of Mozarella cheese
- a little bit of olive Oil mayo
Pound the chicken breasts with meat hammer (steel hammer works best).
Cover chicken with a thin layer of mayo and sprinkle with seasoning.
Arrange bananas on top of the chicken, cover with thin layer of mayo again and sprinkle with seasoning & mozarella cheese.
Bake untill cooked!
Cooking chicken & bananas together sounds a little strange but I promise, you will love this easy & delicious chicken-banana bliss!