Archive for the ‘Fitness Recipes’ Category
These green smoothies increase digestive efficiency, balance body PH, support weight loss, boost your immune system & mental performance, support your liver and kidney function & increase your energy!
Green Smoothies have significant amounts of: protein, calcium, iron, zinc, copper, vitamin C, K, A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6,E, omega 3 fatty acids, potassium & dietary fiber.
Greens can be used : spinach, celery (stalks and tops), romaine lettuce,beet leaves, carrot tops & parsley…etc
The recipes options are endless.. Use 50% greens & 50% fruit (at least 40% leafy greens & 60% fruit/berries) Feel free to experiment! 🙂
- Blend spinach/ blueberry/ strawberry/ banana/ skim milk/ ice for 1 min! Tastes great!
- Blend pineapple/banana/ pear/ mint leaves/ water & ice. So simple and taste delicious!
- Blend banana/ coconut water/ 1/2 Tbs of raw cacao/ mint. Mint chocolate smoothie so yummy!
- Blend watermelon/ blueberries/ silver beet leaves/ water/ ice. Love this one a lot!
- Blend 2 bananas/ chopped kale/ celery/ water/ice
- Blend watermelon/ romaine leaves/ celery/ ice
- Blend mint leaves/ grapes/ melon/ice
Fresh organic green/fruit smoothies are packed with vitamins and minerals, which may assist your body in:
* Improve digestion * Eliminate gray hair * Release extra body weight * Improve skin tone * Stronger nails
Blended greens are effectively pre-digested, adding fruit makes them taste delicious!